The Floatek Tiles is a patented pool insolation & safety techology
engineered to keep your water warmAll-Year-Around.
Floatek is a 2005 US Pioneer-Patent-awarded swimming pool cover, which simultaneously prevents heat loss from the water surface while working as a safety cover. The pool cover is comprised of a series of tiles, which are assembled to cover any size pool. The cover acts as an insulator, reducing energy and operating costs up to 80 percent. This quickens the Return On Investment and helps meet environmental tagets.
Your pool can be used economically all year-round. Floatek Pool Covers offers you a revolutionary method of heat conservation which saves you time & money.
• Energy costs have increased a staggering 400% in the last decade.
• 4,400 people drown every year in the U.S.A. alone.
• Energy is forecasted to increase for the next 15 years.
• $2,000,000 is the average insurance claim in a pool related death in the U.S.A.
• There are 8.5 million residential in-ground pools in America.
• 60% of the 50,000 hotels in the U.S have at least 1 pool, 80% of those being outdoors.
• Floatek will save the consumer 50-60% in energy costs.
• Floatek customers get a 3-5 year Return On Investment in North America. Floatek's European customers would have a 2-3 year ROI due to higher energy costs.